|This tract is not copy written and can be duplicated and printed at your expense for distribution.|
The Internet is a great tool, but there is one place it cannot take you—Heaven! You may roam cyberspace at will, but when you turn off your computer you are still on this earth! Worse, you are still a slave to your sins, and you are still unsaved! You may have chatted with someone on a different continent, but there is still no peace in your heart, or joy in your soul. The Internet may be the answer to global communications, but it cannot solve the sin problem, and it cannot make you right with God. But hope, peace, joy, and purpose in this life and the life to come can be yours if you will simply do what God commands in order to be forgiven and saved. Internet friend, YOU can get to Heaven .com right from where you are if you will...
1. Accept what God says about you. “As it is written, There is none righteous (right acting or right thinking according to God’s standard), no, not one” Romans 3:10. (“No not one” includes you!)
2. Admit that you are a sinner. Sin is breaking one or more of God’s laws (the Ten Commandments). “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” Romans 3:23.(“All” includes you!)
3. Understand that the penalty for breaking God’s Law (one or all of them) is death. Not the end of life, for your soul lives forever, but eternal separation from God. “For the wages of sin is death...” Romans 6:23. It is your breaking of God’s Law that makes it impossible for you to enter Heaven by anything you do.
4. Repent (“change your mind”). Realize that God is the ultimate authority over your life. Recognize God’s hatred of sin (rebellion toward Him). Realize that you have offended a holy, righteous God. “...but, except ye repent (change your mind about God and the seriousness of your sin), ye shall all likewise perish” Luke 13:5. (“Ye all” includes you!)
5. Believe that Jesus Christ is God come in the flesh (John 1:1,14), who died on the Cross in your place to satisfy God’s wrath (anger) toward you. Believe that He shed His blood as your substitute, and that God, satisfied, raised Him from the dead. “For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures” 1 Corinthians. 15:3-4. (Christ died for you!)
6. Apply the death of Christ to yourself by trusting in His payment for your sins, and believing on Him with your heart. “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved” Romans 10:9. (“Thou” includes you!)
“God be merciful to me a sinner who believes in my heart that Jesus Christ paid the full payment of my sin; that He fully satisfied God’s wrath on my behalf through His shed blood; and that God raised Him from the dead, fully satisfied with His sacrifice. I now repent of my sins and place my faith and trust Jesus Christ’s death alone for my salvation. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen.” John 3:16
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord, shall be saved” Romans 10:13.
Return to the top of this page